Last Revision: 05-October-2018
The term ‘PounceBet’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘our’ refers to the registered company PounceBet Limited.
The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the any user of our service.
The term ‘notification’ refers to messages that are sent to the PounceBet application installed on the user’s device, that originate from PounceBet servers.
The term ‘data’ refers to all content displayed on the PounceBet application.
Please gamble responsibly. Do not exceed your means. If you feel you are spending too much time and money on gambling, please consider self-exclusion from your Betfair account and please consider uninstalling PounceBet. Gambling addition can lead to low self-esteem, stress, anxiety and depression. For addiction problems, please contact the National Gambling Helpline - http://www.gamcare.org.uk
Terms & Conditions Agreement
PounceBet provides real-time data to help you make betting decisions. The decision lies with the user and we take no responsibility for the outcome, and no responsibility for any financial losses that may be incurred by the user.
- We take no responsibility for the accuracy of our PounceBet Index (PBI) values.
- We take no responsibility for the accuracy of Betfair market data displayed in our applications.
- Our automated service relies on third party data for match scores. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of data, and take no responsibility for incorrect notifications sent to users due to incorrect score data, or any other automation issues.
- Where an incorrect notification has been fired, we reserve the right to remove the occurrence from all PounceBet systems.
- While the best efforts are made to ensure notifications are sent in real-time, we take no responsibility for the timeliness of our notifications.
- While you have linked your Betfair account with PounceBet, we take no responsibility for incorrectly placed bets by our system, or accidental bets placed by the user. This includes any actions executed on your Betfair account if your device is stolen or in the possession of a third party.
- You are aware of Betfair's charges for bets placed on their Exchange, more details can be found here, http://www.betfair.com/www/GBR/en/aboutUs/Betfair.Charges/
- When placing a Pounce at the "Live Odds" price shown, you understand that you may be matched at a slightly lower price, but that you will always be matched at the best price available at that point. PounceBet will request a slightly lower price to ensure that you do not miss the Pounce in the event of the price dropping slightly.
- We offer no guarantee on how many notifications a user will receive while subscribed to the service.
- We offer no refunds on subscription fees; however you may cancel a subscription at any time.
- On rare occasions, we may send a notification informing users that the application must be updated to remain active and continue to receive notifications – it is the user’s responsibility to ensure they update the application. We cannot be held responsible if the application is not updated. Your subscription will remain active.
- If the user un-installs the application, the user’s subscription will remain active, and it is the user’s responsibility to either cancel the subscription or re-install the application and re-register.
- Commercial use of the data displayed in our applications is strictly prohibited.
- You must not misrepresent any of the data displayed in our applications in the public domain.
- We reserve the right to make amendments to these terms without notice.
- You agree to provide us full authority on your Betfair account so that we can place automated bets via the Betfair API on your Betfair account, and access your Betfair account history in order to report on the bets placed by PounceBet.
- It is your reponsibility to ensure your Betfair account is adequately funded in order to place bets.
- You are not allowed to hold back any payment due to us as a set-off or credit or counterclaim in relation to money which you think we owe to you unless the law allows it. However, we may set off any amount you owe us against any amount we owe you.
- We agree to place automated bets on your Betfair account, via the Betfair API only. Bets will only be executed by our systems, and will never be executed manually.
- Monetary Loss - We take no responsibility or liability for any monetary loss on your Betfair account as a result of an automated bet or bets executed by us. This includes losses as a result of technical issues.
- Subscription fees are not refundable.
- Subscriptions are rolling on a monthly basis. Payment is taken immediately when a new subscription is created. Subsequent payments are taken when the next monthly period begins, provided the user has not cancelled their subscription before the invoice is generated by our subscription payment provider, Stripe.
- Subscriptions may be cancelled at any point during the month period, however no refunds are offered if a subscription is cancelled prior to the month period end.
- At the end of each monthly period, payment will automatically be taken for the next month using the card details provided to our payment provider. If payment fails, your strategy will be deactivated immediately. Multiple attempts will be made over the next 7 days to take your payment. If payment still cannot be taken after this period, your subscription may be canceled.
- If your payment has failed, you may update your card details. If the new card details are accepted by our payment system, your strategy will be automatically made active as soon as your payment is verified.
- You may make changes to your strategy at any time. Changes to your strategy will be applied to the next Pounce / betting opportunity.
- There is no charge for changes to your strategy within the same strategy type. There is no charge for downgrading your strategy. A prorated charge is applied when updating your strategy - this charge is calculated on an hourly basis and is charged at the time of upgrading.
- We take no responsibility for bets that are not placed by the system
- When placing "back" bets, the system will always attempt to match your bet at the best available odds - the odds you are matched at may differ from the "Pounce" odds displayed in our mobile apps.
- If your back bet is completely matched and you have configured a hedge, we will attempt to place your hedge - we take no responsibility if your hedge is not placed.
- If your back bet is partially matched, the system will wait up to five minutes for your back bet to be fully matched. In this event, your hedge will be placed against your full matched bet. If after five minutes, your back bet is unmacthed or partially matched, the remaining unmatched portion will be cancelled. If your bet is partially matched, the hedge will be applied against the matched portion of your bet.
- We take no responsibility for incorrectly placed bets under your Auto Pounce strategy.
- We reserve the right to remove any discount coupon applied to your account at any time, if deemed to have been either incorrectly published by PounceBet, have been fraudulently applied by the user, or if inapplicable to your account.
- We reserve the right to cancel your subscription or close your Auto Pounce registered account at any time, without notice period.
- Referral scheme - we reserve the right to cancel, end or change the terms of the Referral Scheme at any point. You will only be credited for referrals of 'active' customers, where 'active' means the referred customer holds their own paid subscription with PounceBet and is not on a trial. Your referred customer count takes place once a month, usually 3 days before your next invoice is due. You referred customer count is taken at this point only - it cannot be deferred to a different date. If you already have a discount coupon on your account, your Referral discount will not be applied.
- No liability for loss of profits or income - We will not be responsible to you for any indirect or consequential loss arising from our agreement with you. Indirect or consequential loss shall include loss of income or profits, loss of opportunity, loss of goodwill, third party losses or any other indirect, consequential or exemplary damages.
- No limitation on liability where the law does not allow it - Nothing in this agreement limits our responsibility for anything the law says we cannot exclude. This includes death, personal injury caused by our negligence, fraud, breach of the terms implied by section 2 of the legislation known as the Sale of Goods and Services Act 1982 or any other matter that the law says we can't exclude. But otherwise, any warranties or terms which are implied into this contract by any piece of law are excluded.
- Events beyond our control - Neither of us will be liable to the other for failure or delay in carrying out this agreement which is caused by an event beyond our reasonable control, which we could not have foreseen or which was unavoidable. This includes industrial disputes, energy or transport failures, acts of God, war, terrorism, civil unrest, explosions, mechanical breakdown, natural disasters, deliberate damage, failures of computer systems or internet availability or failures of suppliers or sub-contractors to do what they are supposed to.
- Entire agreement - This agreement contains the whole agreement between the parties in respect of the subject matter referred to and supersedes any previous understanding, arrangement or agreement between the parties. The parties have not relied upon any statement or misrepresentation which is not expressly incorporated into this agreement. Each party agrees that it shall have no remedies in respect of any statement, representation, assurance or warranty (whether made innocently or negligently) that is not set out in this agreement. Each party agrees that it shall have no claim for innocent or negligent misrepresentation or negligent misstatement based on any statement in this agreement. If any court of law, having jurisdiction to decide on this matter, rules that any provision of this agreement is invalid, then that provision will be removed from the agreement without affecting the rest of the terms. The remaining provisions of the agreement will continue to be valid and enforceable.
- Assignment - We are allowed to assign, transfer, charge or sub-contract our rights and obligations under this agreement, but you may not do any of these things unless we have previously agreed in writing that you can.
- No rights of third parties - Nobody other than we and you may rely on any terms of this agreement.
- Delay - Delay in exercising a right under this agreement will not take away that right or any other right.
- Governing law and jurisdiction - This agreement is governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales will have the exclusive right to deal with any disputes arising from it.
- Quite simply, any personal data or device data collected by PounceBet will never be shared with any third party.
- Your email address may be used to notify you of new features that are released.
- We are never in possession, nor have visibility of your Betfair credentials (username or password) at any time, on any PounceBet systems.
- We agree to keep all personal data confidential and where necessary encrypted. Personal data will not be exposed to any third parties and will be held in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.